Thursday, June 2, 2011

SOOOOOOO, I'm offically in New York, and wearing Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips

Now that I'm here, it's time to start back up! I've been so busy with moving, I've neglected my little blog, but not my clothes, let me tell you.

So just a quick little start up, I want to post about something I'm totally obsessed with..Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips.

I swear by these. I've been biting my nails for 21 years of my entire life, and magically, after 3 weeks of these bad boys, I've kicked the habit. Which is probably good because New York is dirty.  Especially in the summer, the city has B.O.....

   Here's a sample of my floral print 
And this awefully quick, chody shapshot from my phone of my new goldmembers

Try them, they are mahh-jor bananas

That's all I have time for tonight kiddies, better posts to come I promise.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment