Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Back Bitches

Helllloooooo!!!!!

It has been a MONTH and I am officially BACK.  This post is going to be a composition of some of my favorite New York moments this past month, and I can't wait to post them all.  I know everyone has just been DYINNGGGG for me to start blogging again, because I have so many followers...so I will indulge you.  Just so you know, you can be looking forward to posts from Pride Parade, Mermaid Parade, and random acts of New Yorkness I've caught on camera.  Eat it up little ones. It tastes so good.

Cab rides have to be documented because I'm poor and they're a luxury.

Finally owning my own Armadillo shoe from the Alexander McQueen exhibit. All I can say is they're HUGE in person, and it was a religious experience.

 These are my boss Laurel's new Prada's, I talked her into buying them so she let me try them on.

The cliched subway pic, inevitable. And my new favorite headband, it keeps guys away from me at the bar because in the dark it looks like a growth on my head.

Trying to hitchhike a ride from the boats at Central Park, I was unsuccessful, probably because of the face I was making.  Also, notice the almost collision behind me? My face probably caused that too.

This was so cute I had to document it. Normally I think these are soooo CORNY but this couple was so Karen Elson/Jack White. And instead of being all gushy they were screaming and popping champagne.  In that moment, they were perfect. It would have been even more perfect if they would have shared some of that bubbly with me.

 This is my new best amiga Paty and her amazing vintage YSL sunnies.

Waiting for the fireworks in my I love America outfit. Patriotism is one of my favorite fashion themes.

And let's not forget my BFFFFFFF juju bear aka Julie also rocking the patriot theme in Kid Rock form.

 Ending the night with the most amazing fireworks I've ever seen.
That's all folks.












No comments:

Post a Comment