Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pride in NYC and the Rainbow in my Zara bag

In honor of Pride NYC, which we were very proud to be a part of, my inspiration today comes from the parade when I realized in my bag is a full fledged rainbow.

 
We started out the day with Fruity Pebble French Toast, literally...if you know me, you know this is my obsession.

 
This dude just clearly knows how to wear a hat...

 
And what pride parade would be complete without spray glitter?

                                                                  Or rainbow balloons?

 
These shoes...don't even need a caption.




I want this headdress...


I can't resist a poodle, or lace socks, or a good pair of men's legs in a petticoat.

Pink. Glitter. Platforms. Yes.

   
So here are some of the contents of my bag, at least the ones cute enough to be in this cliched picture.

  
I'm so obsessed with my new wallet, it's perfect to throw my New York life in; change, cash, cards, phone.. I love having one big pocket to carry everything around. Don't even get me started on the Miami Vice meets Barbie pattern, this is me in a bag.


1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that Betsy Johnson bag, Amber. Did I ever tell you that I caved and bought those pistol earrings?

    ReplyDelete