Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My favorite litte blogger and my Burberry chastity belt

This post is to honor my favorite little blogger Kelly Preston, who was just featured on Nylon Magazines website...which you can check out here!

I'm seriously such a proud momma.  Here are some pictures we took on an outing for Kelly's birthday before I left, honoring Holly Golightly and  Michael Jackson..just guess who I was...



We started out the day with vegan oatmeal chocolate birthday cookies.

Then took blogging pictures in Whole Foods, because that's where we like to do it.  We obviously couldn't do it by my car because it was literally COVERED in bird poop..remember Kelly? I wish I could show you, I mean it was covered.

Here's Kelly in her Holly Golightly inspired look.


Oh yea, and here we go, on to the classy one.


This is my favorite Burberry chastity belt, it's actually my only Burberry chastity belt. Gifted to me by James Pina.  It weighs like 20 lbs. If only this was actually a part of Michael Jackson's outfits he might have had a few less problems....ouch, I didn't mean that Michael, I love you. Obviously you are one of my fashion icons.

You know, fedoras are really great, Michael loves them, Britney loved them, I think Johnny Depp is a fan? Really, I just need it to hide from all my fans...or the people I owe money for buying shoes I can't afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment